Air Ventilation Systems for London
New building regulations require modern buildings to be better insulated than ever.
This means that ventilation systems are often necessary to provide adequate outdoor air.
A well ventilated workplace is essential. Studies by the World Green Building Council show that a well ventilated work environment can increase productivity by 11%, reduce sick leave and employee turnover.
How best to ventilate?
Here at Complete Cooling Systems we’re committed to providing quality ventilation systems to commercial and domestic customers.
Our team of highly skilled technicians will assess your property and propose a solution that best matches your requirements. Often this can be as simple as installing supply and extract fans, however the most energy efficient way of providing ventilation is by using Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR).
Installing a mechanical ventilation heat recovery system will:
- Recover heat from the extracted stale air and use it to warm the incoming fresh
- Save up to 30% on initial capital costs by using the recovered heat to warm the air
- Helps to reduce incidents of airbourne infection and asthma
- Offer a constant supply of clean and fresh air
- Help you save money on energy bills
- Ensure that you’re complying with building regulations
For a free site surve or initial telephone advice please call us on 0800 083 9033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org